- STD Ceramic Fiber Paper 1260° C (2300° F)
- HP Ceramic Fiber Paper 1260° C (2300° F)
- HA Ceramic Fiber Paper 1400° C (2550° F)
- Each type of ceramic fiber paper is made up of the corresponding ceramic fiber, standard (STD), high purity (HP) and high alumina (HA). It is formed via wet process.
- High heat resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, thermal shock stability
- Low thermal conductivity
- High electric insulating strength, high elastic modulus
- Low shot content low density high strength and good resiliency
- Excellent sound absorption and filtering
- High temperature insulation for industrial furnaces, steel ladles, casting barrels and submerged nozzles; electric and thermal insulation for electric furnaces, sealing for furnace doors and expansion joints; lining for aluminum casting molds; high temperature gaskets; thermal and electric insulation for heaters; acoustic and thermal insulation for automobile mufflers, heat insulation for exhaust tubes and pipes, etc.
- This product is supplied in rolls wrapped with plastic film and contained in cartons.
|tensile strength (g/15mm)
|service temperature (° C)
||800 /1000 / 1200<
||40 or made according to user's